It's still hard to grasp, Aryn is officially one year old! Where has the year gone? Seems like just yesterday we were driving in the early morning hours to the hospital to start the eviction process, and a long one it was. I remember learning afterwards that blockers wear off.... yep, I can vouch for that. And I remember my first thought when I saw our baby girl - "oh my God, I got a Hedlund baby!" This adorable fair skinned, strawberry blond headed baby was absolutely perfect! Our little Aryn Lucille had made her entrance!
And a scene stealer she remains... this little girl has quite the antics, and a voice, to quickly grab your attention. And she has everyone wrapped around her little fingers. I can't imagine it any other way. She is such a joy and was definitely the missing piece in our family, that is now complete.
Aryn has been "Doodlebug" since day 1, I'm not sure why or how, it just came out when talking to her and it has stuck. And so Doodles, Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl, Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back. I can hardly wait to see what memories we make in the next year!
More cake and party fun for Aryn on Saturday!
Aryn the Newborn
 |
| Newborn Aryn! |
 |
| Aryn and Grandma Lundell |
 |
| My girls |
 |
| Snuggling with mom - one day old |
Aryn at 1 year old!
 |
| Happy girl! |
 |
| contemplating... |
 |
| Yeah for cake! Cherry Angel Food! |
 |
| The cool whip was the best part. |
Comments
Post a Comment