The day arrived, I can't believe it's really true. Our little JoJo is officially 4 years old. She has been waiting and waiting for this day and was full of smiles this morning! I love that glow of excitement in her eyes!
It seems like just yesterday I was in that hospital room thinking I was going to go home and we'd have a few more weeks before meeting our little one. And then I was told the word "induction"... presto chango we were on our way to evicting this little girl 4 weeks earlier than she was supposed to. Sunday morning, March 14th Joelle arrived and stole our hearts. She showed us how strong willed she was from day one. She is our sweet little girl who has become a great little sister to Emma and a great big sister to Aryn.
Happy Birthday to our fun loving, chocolate loving, cowgirl princess! Love you Joelle Fern Carter!
It seems like just yesterday I was in that hospital room thinking I was going to go home and we'd have a few more weeks before meeting our little one. And then I was told the word "induction"... presto chango we were on our way to evicting this little girl 4 weeks earlier than she was supposed to. Sunday morning, March 14th Joelle arrived and stole our hearts. She showed us how strong willed she was from day one. She is our sweet little girl who has become a great little sister to Emma and a great big sister to Aryn.
Happy Birthday to our fun loving, chocolate loving, cowgirl princess! Love you Joelle Fern Carter!
![]() |
| Baby Joelle |
![]() |
| Joelle turns 1 |
![]() |
| Joelle turns 2 |
![]() |
| Cowgirl Joelle - age 2 |
![]() |
| Loving chocolate - age 3 |
![]() |
| Princess Joelle |
| The Cake... by Granite Economart |
| Cake... check! |
| Before the friends arrive! |
| First birthday party with friends Emry, Charlotte, Joelle and Izzy |
| The party crew |






What fun! It looks like a great party!!
ReplyDelete