Yep, it's starting to sink in....
slowly at first...
and now at warp speed...
Yes, Emma is soon to be a high school graduate. Friday, May 30th to be precise. How does this happen?! Each day it becomes a little more real and each day I realize how much we have yet to do in preparations for her celebration! In the meantime, enjoy a few of my favorites...
So, I had to change the video... it just wasn't quite right... This version is much better...
slowly at first...
and now at warp speed...
Yes, Emma is soon to be a high school graduate. Friday, May 30th to be precise. How does this happen?! Each day it becomes a little more real and each day I realize how much we have yet to do in preparations for her celebration! In the meantime, enjoy a few of my favorites...
![]() |
| Emma's baptism ~ Sept. 24, 1995 |
![]() |
| A Reflection Getting ready for Emily & Tony's wedding |
![]() |
| Emma's gentle touch |
![]() |
| Emma & Rosie Winter 2005 |
| Emma & Botti Summer 2007 |
![]() |
| The best big sister! Summer 2012 |
![]() |
| Emma ~ July 2013 |
Emma's Senior Pictures
So, I had to change the video... it just wasn't quite right... This version is much better...
"I Believe in You"










Comments
Post a Comment