It's official! We published the Painted Ridge Rabbitry web site this evening! Emma and I had a great time taking photos of the bunnies this weekend and added in a few fun ones with Joelle too! We will continue to update the web site, especially once we have some litters of kits arrive! Here's hoping that round 1 happens in about 8 days!
In the meantime, check out our site created on weebly.com. http://www.paintedridgegf.weebly.com Emma and I looked at a lot of different templates and settled on the simplistic one for now, but time will tell if we change our minds!
Yesterday found the Carter family at Little Angel Alpacas near Montevideo, MN. It was a great farm visit with great people! Looking forward to moving forward!
In the meantime, check out our site created on weebly.com. http://www.paintedridgegf.weebly.com Emma and I looked at a lot of different templates and settled on the simplistic one for now, but time will tell if we change our minds!
Yesterday found the Carter family at Little Angel Alpacas near Montevideo, MN. It was a great farm visit with great people! Looking forward to moving forward!
Comments
Post a Comment