I was beyond thrilled to see my cousin in the entry way of the YME Auditorium Saturday night! Can't tell you how much I miss this lady on a regular basis and now I get to see her for the next week or two!!! Beyond thrilled! And to top it off, Emily and her 2 youngest kids came over yesterday to see the baby bunnies! Alex and Ellie were so sweet! Miss Kaylia joined in the fun too and I snapped a few fun pics of her as well. It was a great afternoon that we followed with some swimming time at the Kilowatt Community Center. It was a great way to finish out the Western Fest weekend! (a post to come soon on those thoughts, I know you're all waiting on baited breathe for that one... )
Oh and Aryn adores Auntie Em! Love seeing the smiles all around. I could get used to this.
Oh and Aryn adores Auntie Em! Love seeing the smiles all around. I could get used to this.
| Alex was a little uneasy at first |
![]() |
| And then he was a pro! Great job Alex! |
| Ellie liked the floppy ears of the Holland Lops |
| Kaylia and her favorite |
| Ellie and the little blue tort! |
| Emily, Aryn and a baby bunny! |
| Aryn hanging out in Auntie Em's lap |
| Alex and the blue tort Holland Lop baby |
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment