Family chores are an important thing in my husband's mind and to an extent I agree. Every member of the family does something to help keep the household functioning and pitch in to help when needed. Little did I know we would start at the age of 1 with Joelle!
Check out the video of our little helper, who decided to help Big Sister all on her own! It was pretty cute! Of course I had turned off the camera when she later climbed into the dishwasher... Over achiever....
Check out the video of our little helper, who decided to help Big Sister all on her own! It was pretty cute! Of course I had turned off the camera when she later climbed into the dishwasher... Over achiever....
Cute, cute, cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie- who knew you could train them to help so young!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! What good helpers you have!
ReplyDelete