We ended 2013 with a family fun night at the Granite Falls Bowl! I think this might become a new tradition! What a great time, even though Emma easily won both games! The girls had a great time, which makes it a great time for Mom and Dad too! Add-in the awesome dancing moves by Aryn and you couldn't help but smile!
Enjoy a few clips from the night!
Happy New Year! We are starting the "blessings" jar this year where we place notes in a jar with things that have happened, things that made us laugh, blessings we recognize and anything else that we want to be sure to remember throughout the year! Then next New Year's Eve we will look through everything in the jar! I'm excited to see where 2014 takes us!
Enjoy a few clips from the night!
Happy New Year! We are starting the "blessings" jar this year where we place notes in a jar with things that have happened, things that made us laugh, blessings we recognize and anything else that we want to be sure to remember throughout the year! Then next New Year's Eve we will look through everything in the jar! I'm excited to see where 2014 takes us!
How fun! Maybe we can do a Granite Bowling date sometime when we are in town. Also I love your blessings jar!!
ReplyDelete