Well, here it is, January 2014 is nearly on the books and this marks my being on my getting healthy journey for one year! What a year it has been! I amazed myself with my ability to hit the 50 pound mark by my birthday and boy it's been a struggle ever since. But, weight watchers is such a great program and the support is awesome! So, while I have been losing and gaining back these same 2 pounds for the past 6 weeks, I know there is a way off this plateau! I also totally get how you end up in this struggle as you near your goal weight!
Quite honestly, you get tired, you get lax and you just want to be able to be... well luckily with weight watchers I still don't feel deprived of anything, I know more about what to eat and how to make better choices, but those dang holiday treats and stressful holidays get me every time.
But I'm BACK! I have a goal and I am recommitting to getting it done! I can't wait for the roads to be safe to walk/run outside again! (Little Twister is anxious too!)
In the meantime, it's still about combating the ever present household cold, hitting the treadmill, walking with friends indoors and making sure my activelink monitor doesn't end up on the bottom of the pool in the 12 feet deep section! Now that was a stressful moment!
That's all for now... next time will be back to information and pictures of the girls!
Quite honestly, you get tired, you get lax and you just want to be able to be... well luckily with weight watchers I still don't feel deprived of anything, I know more about what to eat and how to make better choices, but those dang holiday treats and stressful holidays get me every time.
But I'm BACK! I have a goal and I am recommitting to getting it done! I can't wait for the roads to be safe to walk/run outside again! (Little Twister is anxious too!)
In the meantime, it's still about combating the ever present household cold, hitting the treadmill, walking with friends indoors and making sure my activelink monitor doesn't end up on the bottom of the pool in the 12 feet deep section! Now that was a stressful moment!
That's all for now... next time will be back to information and pictures of the girls!
Comments
Post a Comment