

Not only is today Valentine's Day, but today also marks Joelle being 11 months old! What a ride it has been! I'm hoping that we soon see a day where illness hasn't struck a member of the Carter family. For the past 4 weeks one of us has had something.... I forgot how well babies share.
But nonetheless we all seem to be on the mend. Joelle is making it through her first ear infection. (As are her parents and sister.) I was really hoping she'd make it to a year before her first occurrence. On top of the ear infection, she had a viral infection and some bronchial "crud".

After quite the day at work and having a late work chat, Joelle and I came home to Bob and Emma making supper! Crispy Onion Chicken on a bed of rice - yummy! And filling. Bob and I topped it off with a slice of Strawberry Layered cake (thank you Cub Foods) and Emma enjoyed a treat from her box of chocolates and a few Skittles thanks to Auntie Kate. We ended our Valentine's Day with some family time of watching the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show!
Hoping for a night of sleep and waking up with a fully operational nose! Maybe, just maybe I can get back to the community center for a morning walk at least twice this week before illness takes one of us down again...
Stay tuned... tomorrow AP the rabbit is making a trip to meet a boy at Crowley's! Babies in about 30 days - we hope!
Comments
Post a Comment