You knew it was coming....
It was just a matter of time...
And here it is, Part 1 of an unknown series length on Life with Pets.
It's a life that I dreamed of as a kid, I always wanted a dog, a horse and anything else I could plead my parents for. Sure we had our cats and I did end up with my own mini-lop rabbit Shadow that lived at the farm with Jane and Allen. For a short time I also housed an injured morning dove, pretty sure Mom was not thrilled with that one. And I usually had a tank full of fish. But I always longed for more...
It's a life I always wanted for my kids and I'm fortunate to have a husband who feels the same! Well, with a little of my influence thrown in on the "little critters". Bob will state that he is more of a large animal person, but we have seen him snuggle with the cats and bunnies and I think he has been forced to admit that the little critters are pretty fun too.
And then there is Emma, who is so much like me in her patience with animals and her calm attention. Now the attention to detail isn't there, but she definitely has her own way with her furry friends.
Today's blog is light-hearted fun of two girls, a bunny and their dog. This is also proof to those who have seen the Carter rabbits in action at the county fair, that they can indeed be calm, friendly although curious bunnies. And as you can see in the video, we have another animal lover in the wings. Little Miss Joelle seems to think the bunnies are pretty neat creatures too. Not mention the super cute and lovable collie, Mr. Puppers himself - Botti. One day soon Botti will have a blog all about him.
Enjoy the video... enjoy a sip of coffee or a sip of wine... and know that the bunny in the first video (Goldie) is hoping to go to his permanent home soon! (Right Venkata??) Today was some practice time in the house in preparation for his next big adventure.
It was just a matter of time...
And here it is, Part 1 of an unknown series length on Life with Pets.
It's a life that I dreamed of as a kid, I always wanted a dog, a horse and anything else I could plead my parents for. Sure we had our cats and I did end up with my own mini-lop rabbit Shadow that lived at the farm with Jane and Allen. For a short time I also housed an injured morning dove, pretty sure Mom was not thrilled with that one. And I usually had a tank full of fish. But I always longed for more...
It's a life I always wanted for my kids and I'm fortunate to have a husband who feels the same! Well, with a little of my influence thrown in on the "little critters". Bob will state that he is more of a large animal person, but we have seen him snuggle with the cats and bunnies and I think he has been forced to admit that the little critters are pretty fun too.
And then there is Emma, who is so much like me in her patience with animals and her calm attention. Now the attention to detail isn't there, but she definitely has her own way with her furry friends.
Today's blog is light-hearted fun of two girls, a bunny and their dog. This is also proof to those who have seen the Carter rabbits in action at the county fair, that they can indeed be calm, friendly although curious bunnies. And as you can see in the video, we have another animal lover in the wings. Little Miss Joelle seems to think the bunnies are pretty neat creatures too. Not mention the super cute and lovable collie, Mr. Puppers himself - Botti. One day soon Botti will have a blog all about him.
Enjoy the video... enjoy a sip of coffee or a sip of wine... and know that the bunny in the first video (Goldie) is hoping to go to his permanent home soon! (Right Venkata??) Today was some practice time in the house in preparation for his next big adventure.
Comments
Post a Comment